S'mores Bar Recipe
Jun 25, 2007
A panful of butterscotch-flavored blondies makes the perfect base for traditional s'mores ingredients.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Cook Time: 0 hours 40
3/4 c. margarine or butter
light brown sugar
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
2 1/4 tsp. baking powder
walnuts or pecans
bar semisweet or milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13-inch by 9-inch metal baking pan. Line pan with foil; grease and flour foil.
- Coarsely crumble enough graham crackers to equal 1 cup pieces; set aside. With rolling pin, crush remaining graham crackers to equal 1/2 cup fine crumbs.
- In heavy 3-quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter over low heat. Remove saucepan from heat. With spoon, stir in sugars and vanilla, then stir in eggs until well blended.
- On waxed paper, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and finely crushed graham-cracker crumbs; stir into mixture in saucepan just until blended. Stir in chopped nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake 30 minutes or until top is lightly golden. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with graham-cracker pieces, chocolate pieces, and marshmallows. Bake 10 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed and golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. When cool, cut lengthwise into 4 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
Video: Easy S'mores Bars — No Campfire Needed
Binge drinking doubles mortality rate
The Essential Holiday Gift Guide for Tech Lovers
Where You Work and Your Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Gul Panag doesn’t see fitness as a burden
Sale Alert: InStyles Cyber Sale Week
Why You Should Never Buy Disposable Water Bottles Again
DIY Your Jeans
11 Best Drugstore Makeup Products Youll Actually Buy Again
Emma Watson’s Makeup, Beauty And Fitness Secrets Revealed
Date: 06.12.2018, 15:13 / Views: 43542